“REAL Burgers, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Nico's

Nico's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My daughter and I love our burgers. What we quickly found during our three week stay on Mallorca was that many Mallorcan restaurants don't know how to make a good burger. Nico's was the exception. Upon being sat at a lovely table on the terrace, I ordered a margarita that was authentic and delicious. My daughter and I ordered our burgers, my wife the veggie burger, and our sons split the chicken fingers with a side of chili. We were absolutely delighted to find that our beef burgers were outstandingly delicious. My wife said her veggie burger was the most delicious she'd ever had, and our sons loved the chili. We also very much enjoyed the atmosphere of the place, with it's authentic Americana feel. It was a nice to have a taste of authentic American "Tex Mex" after having been living abroad for the past two years.

If you're looking for a real burger, great tasting and authentic Tex Mex in a unique atmosphere that mixes Spanish and Americana, you must go to Nico's. We've already promised the kids we'll go back before we leave.

Date of visit: August 2014
David_Y_Marcos, Gerente at Nico's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience in Nicos and also for recommending us. It gives us n great satisfaction to know that you enjoyed your meal cooked by Aita. We want our clients to feel comfortable in our and the decoration and atmosphere is something that we try to work on.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Located near the main square, Nico's is a must visit! The €13.95 set menu is amazing value- you must try the chili for starters & lemon pie for dessert!

Wine fantastic, kids menu had good choices. My two particularly enjoyed the quesadilla. Staff are great, and the whole place is really clean.

We loved it that much we visited twice within the week. It does get very busy, but they allow you to book tables.

2  Thank MrsShoes

Thank you for your comments and double for your vision. Comments like yours help us and give us more strength to go along with our project.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

My husband had an amazing steak, my youngest tried quesadillas for the 1st time and loved them and she is fussy, my eldest is a strict vegetarian and had loads to choose from and went for the vegetable fajita and really enjoyed, I went for a simple chicken burger and fries, simple done really well. We all enjoyed the food but also the amazing service we received. The value for money was exceptional especially considering the quality of the food and service. We are going back to Pollensa next year with our family and will this restaurant is on our list.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

If you are thinking of eating Tex Mex, head straight to Nico's. The food is amazingly good, we ordered the Nico's Chilli and Chicken Enchiladas and both dishes were excellent. The side serving of mexican brown rice really complimented both the dishes. There was a little amous bouche served to us with the drinks which was nice and a parting shot of coconut sorbet in the end. Very nice friendly staff and great ambience. Take the outside seating as the inside can be a little dour.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Lovely place to eat and waych the world go by. Near the square, offering a good range of dishes and some really good value set 3 course deals which really do not comprimise either quality or size!. Very popular place and the staff are lovey. We found this on our first night and made sure we booked for our last night to make sure we could get a table.