We have just returned from a 1 week stay at Playa Mar with our 13 month old daughter. We had a fantastic time. The pool area is fantastic with plenty of slides and water jets for the children to play with. The apartment was very clean and had everything you'd need. The dining area was lovely and bright and had a good selection of food, so defintiely something for everyone, even fussy eaters. Our daughter was too young, but the kids clubs looked excellent for older children who seemed to be having a whale of a time. We found a lovely quiet beach area 3 minutes walk from the hotel which was great to play on with our baby. And the pinewalk into town was so pretty and didnt take long at all. We had a pushchair and had no problems on the cobbles at all, actually think it helped our baby get to sleep!
All in all, had a great time. The playground beside the pool kept our little one entertained for ages as did the pool. Would definitely go back and we would never usually return to the same place, but Playa Mar had everything we could ask for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca