I travelled to Playa Mar in April 2012
Family holiday with 2 kids age 8 and 5
Tha apartment was comfortable, loads of cupboard space.
Didn't really use the kitchen except to make hot drinks.
Kids club not really running as it starts in May.
Lovely resort very quite no bars etc.. which is why we chose it.
Food in the restaurant was good the staff in the restaurant were great.
I am vegetarian and they would offer to make pasta sauce without meat.
The pools outside were good with the slides and when it was cold we used the indoor pool.
Which is very deep with no shallow end. Fine if you can swim.
It was a lovely pool.
My kids loved the park on site and made loads of friends.
Beach a very short walk away. Very Picturesque walking along the pine walk into Puerto Pollensa.
would definately return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca