My partner and I have just returned from a week at Playa Mar and have had one of the best holidays ever!! We stayed here last year on a self catering basis,but decided to upgrade to half board for a change. what a great decision! Food was excellent with a wide choice of meals to suit everyone. One night they had a chocolate fountain with so many types of fresh fruit and marshmallows for the kids. Another evening it was dessert night with at least 12 different types of gateaux,not to mention the ice cream and fresh fruit. i tried all sorts of different fish from the dinner menu and have to say it was delicious.Breakfast was extensive with cereals,crusty bread of all kinds,full English if you felt like it,not to mention the lovely fresh melon,kiwi fruit and pineapple
The pool area was very good and we had no problem finding a nice sunny spot to laze the morning away.There is plenty to keep the kids amused as well and although we are a pair of senior citizens,the kids were never a problem. It might be a different story during the height of season but it is a family resort,so I guess you would know that when you book.
A 30 minute stroll along the Pine walk takes you to the centre of town and it is a lovely walk with plenty of seats along the way to rest after all that delicious food!
I must commend the staff who were all extremely friendly and made sure our tables were kept clear at all times. They were wonderful with the children also and made them feel part of the dining experience.tolo and Donna do an excellent job in dining room as do all the staff.
I have always made a practice of making my own bed while on holiday,but on the first morning we returned to find the beds made up for us, and I must admit it so nice I let the cleaner make it up every morning!! So lazy I know!!
We had an issue with ants which I eventually reported and the problem was dealt with,although the morning we were leaving there were hundreds once again marching across the room! I think it may have had something to do with being on ground floor,as we never had any food in apartment or spills of any kind.
I would certainly recommend these apartments to anyone- young or old as it is so friendly,clean and food is second to none.
The Spa is absolutely luxurious and deserves a 5 star rating. So restful and immacculately clean.
Apartments have been upgraded with very nice sitting room furniture and curtains, a large flat screen Tv showing BBc and ItV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca