We stayed here the 1st week of june and what a fabulous time we all had, we traveled as a family of four, and can not wait to return, especially our 5 year old twin girls who took full advantage of the kids club and pools.They especially enjoyed the crab slide and splash pool as well as the day time games we even joined In with the pool side activities. We were given an appartment in block 4 which was ground floor and very handy for us. The rooms although basic if you go self catering are useful as a microwave is provided as well as a 2 ring hob, kettle and toaster also well stocked cupboards however dont forget your tea and coffee as these are not provide in the rooms which at 6.30 in the morning having to walk to the dinning room to retrieve your morning cupper is a disapointment. We were based as all inclusive which was very handy indeed as prices are rather steep for drinks etc, the food served was amazing however by the time we were into our second week it came a bit repetitive, however for a small charge bar meals can be had which did look very nice.the snacks that were provided were very poor and did not change the whole time we were there, the same sandwiches everyday not very nice either.
We can not praise the entertainment team enough they a a real credit to thomson, always eager to help full of energy and work extremely hard well done Ali G, Heavenly Hev and Asha Boo, the team in the kids club out of this world they were outstanding and our twins couldnt wait to be in there with the lovely zoe, mitch the man, emma and the rest of the team the girls were always making something and had loads of fun. The hotel staff also need praising as they to were fantasic, they really make the effort and go out their way to help Tolo, joes, george, david just a few to mention as these guys really stood out with their friendliness and teaching our girls a few words of spanish ???? I think it was spanish.
So if you are after a great family holiday were you can relax and enjoy and the kids are well catered for this is the place to go. One last little note is if you are taking kids stock up on the water toys be for you go as you can expect to pay at least 10 euros for a small boat. And if you get the chanve check out the trip to marine land ypu will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca