The resort is lovely I have been here many times, but this was the first with my boys 3 year old and 2 year old. The staff were very polite and courteous and the hotel grounds clean and lots to do for the children. The kids clubs and the creche were fantastic, both boys came out very happy and night time entertainment was good. We were self catering but we did eat in the restaurant a couple of nights and again very good choice of food and very tasty.
I was very disappointed with our room, it felt very dated. The bathroom had black hairs on the floor and the toilet bowl looked dirty, but I think this was due to the bowl being marked but clean. We always seemed to end up with ants in the room, when I followed the line of ants to the back of the curtain there was a some plasters covering, what I can only presume the ants entrance hole! The microwave was dirty so was the fridge. We had to get the mattress changed after the first night as it was so lumpy! But the staff did this straight away. We would come back mainly due to the resort being so lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca