My family stayed at this hotel in October 2013. We were travelling with our 2 year old son Toby.
From the moment we arrived you were made to feel special. You was greeted with a glass of bubbly and check-in was a breeze.
Every aspect of this hotel is absolutely perfect. Staff, cleanliness, food etc. Toby had a great time!
The only things worth mentioning is be careful what block you choose, ours was to the side of the stage and next to the external football club, so if you have young children be mine full of this.
Also with toddlers and babies in mind, it is a fair walk to the shops roughly 20-25 minutes, so make sure you take a buggy.
I would go back myself and recommend to a friend.
IMPORTANT; My review is based on a stay in low season, so how the hotel copes in busy times you should get an op[inon from other reviews
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Mar & Spa Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar & Spa Aparthotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca