Just spent two fabulous weeks with my partner and our kids aged 7 and 5 at the playa mar aparth hotel in polencia.
From the welcome to the good bye the staff here are amazing. The cleaners the kids reps Thompson guys all made it a brilliant holiday. We have a boy 7 and a girl aged 5 and the slides the play ground the entertainment and the kids club reps kept them occupied every day which meant we adults got some down time too.
We stayed in block 3 room 301 and it was perfect overlooking the pool bar/stage play ground area. The resort is kept immaculate by the most polite and friendly people you could meet. Rooms are not over ly big but clean and perfect for family of 4 and cleaned every day. Pool and pool side bar and restaurant are very keenly priced with lunch for kids at 5.50 € for kids meal with a drink. Bar drinks very well priced with cocktail of the day at 4 € bottle of corinita 2.50 €. We didn't eat in main restaurant but the food looked fab and the hotel offers daily deals to upgrade to all inclusive so don't book this at home. Entertainment was good and kids loved it. Bar shuts at 11:30 sharp so stock your fridge for a drink on your balcony at night when kids are gone asleep. Only down side is the little shop attached to the hotel. Very over priced for the likes of items they know you want to keep in your room...milk bread oj etc. Apart from that no bad points polencia is a town you could go to with yourself and the missus and the kids. We will be back simple as that. Make sure to visit formentor beach fab. But bring a packed lunch cause the two cafe bars are extortion simple put rip off city. But beach is amazing as is the pine walk into town from the hotel. Beautiful early evening walk. Breakfast in nostalgia opposite o haras amazing too. La fonda in the old town. .... Have the mallorcan goat and duck in cherry and strawberry sauce. 5 € gets you a taxi back to the playamar each evening from town. All an all playa mar well see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca