Not really one to write these reviews normally but felt it was deserved in this case, I would like to thank Kate, Emily, Joe and the rest of the Thomson kids team ( Tricky Nicki, Rossy Rocks, Deanna Montana ) for being so entertaining and also helpful with info and advice when required.
The hotel room was really clean and kept that way all week by the maid and even the kids pull out beds were very comfortable considering our kids were 14 and 15, also the aircon kept the room at a good temperature which was nice.
Food was amazing the entire time and even my very fussy wife was constantly complementing the choice and quality of the food, Angie and Andres from the restaurant along with the rest of the crew were so accommodating and helpful and bearing in mind we were all inclusive we got to try the lot.
Check in was easy and the Cava was lovely too and all of the reception staff were really helpful.
All in all we all loved this holiday and I could write loads more about the chilled atmosphere and beautiful surroundings but running out of time.
To summarise we loved the whole trip and all hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca