The Ora Playa is just what your looking for if you have young kids or a family , there's always something to do such as table tennis or water polo organised by coco. The kids mini disco is also fun if you have little one's, who get to dress up as clowns but other entertainments make sure the adults aren't left out either. There are two good sized pools and plenty of sunloungers, so you don't have to fight for one! The onsight bar serves drinks and food up to 3pm which is handy if you just want to chill by the pool. The apartments are basic but clean with maid's changing the bed linen and towels every other day. The staff were friendly and the hotel is situated so thats it's only a 2min walk to the beach and the front which has numerous restaraunts and a great family orientated atmosphere, I recommend the "trio" which is only a 30 second walk from the Hotel. My only complaint is that the apartments are a bit dated, but they do contain all the things you need and are clean. I have also been told they intend to update them next year!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Oro Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Pollenca
- Oro Playa Apartments
- Apartments Oro Playa Majorca/Port De Pollenca