I really can't add any more to what's already been written in the comments below.
On the positive side, it is very cheap, friendly, brilliant location and clean (although worn, such as copper oxidation on the taps etc).
On the negative side it is very worn, tired and battered and it is very noisy until midnight, every night.
The entertainment is actually good on most occasions, but gets wearing when you're a couple of nights in and want a bit of kip but have Freddie Mercury screaming radio gaga in your earhole. We were actually in the room that was probably the furthest away from the music source as well, I would think that in front of the stage you'd have no chance of kip until gone midnight, which is fine if that is your bag. As well as the pool which is pretty good, they have a couple of pool tables, table tennis, a pinball machine and a Tekken arcade cabinet. Even the machines are retro! We had breakfast a couple of times and it was good and the bar and reception staff are very friendly.
We went with a 2 year old and a 3 year old and for the money, we'd go back, but it does require a bit of investment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Oro Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Pollenca
- Oro Playa Apartments
- Apartments Oro Playa Majorca/Port De Pollenca