We booked a last minute holiday and chose Oro Playa because it was cheap and close to the beach. Based on the price and some of the reviews I was very dubious about staying here.
On arrival the receptionist was lovely and very helpful, our apartment although basic was clean, a good size and had everything we needed. The air con does work, you just need to ensure the doors and windows are closed. The pool area is nice, the pools a good size and our girls loved it. The apartments are literally a 2 minute walk to the beach, excellent restaurants (La Roc over the road and down a street to the left is great) and shops. Location wise I don't think there is anywhere I would rather have stayed, especially for the price!
The apartments that have not been renovated are dated but perfectly ok and ours was cleaned daily and spotless. There is free wifi around the pool but not in the rooms, unless you're near the reception and pool area.
The highlight of our holiday as far as our daughters were concerned was Oro Playas entertainer Manuel. He is amazing with the kids and they all loved him. He does games throughout the day around the pool area if they want to join in and then a kids disco on the evening followed by some child friendly adult entertainment. I usually hate that kind of thing but even I enjoyed it!
If we go back to Puerto and want to stay in a complex I would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Oro Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Pollenca
- Oro Playa Apartments
- Apartments Oro Playa Majorca/Port De Pollenca