Just returned from another excellent holiday in Puerto Pollensa.
4th stay at Oro Playa (5th time PP). 2 adults, 2 daughters 12 & 15.
Oro Playa is a friendly,safe place to stay in an excellent location,close to the centre, 2 minutes to the beach and beautiful pine walk.
The staff here are very helpful and accommodating.
Manuel is a fun loving, entertainer with a good personality and witty humour.
This year we upgraded to a superior room,top floor with pool view. First impressions are very good as they are very modern and open plan. The rooms have air-conditioning and are cleaned daily with fresh towels.
Storage is still a problem though due to the open plan. There are no drawers , not enough hooks or towel rails and as a family of 4 it soon becomes messy.
Positives are Location, a great team of staff including Manuel, of course!! and FREE WI-FI. which we could actually access from our room on many occasions.
Mar hotels have a little gem on their hands here, and maybe one day it will get the full renovation it deserves ..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Lastminute so you can book your Apartments Oro Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Pollenca
- Apartments Oro Playa Hotel Pollenca
- Oro Playa Apartments
- Apartments Oro Playa Majorca/Port De Pollenca