WE enjoyed a week here at the end of May and we were also blessed with great weather.
The hotel is very clean, bedroom has kitchennette, living/dining area, bathroom and large double room.
It is a 15/20 min walk to the front or centre but we didn't mind as we enjoyed a daily stroll.
We went all inclusive and I have to say this was slightly dissappointing and probably the poorest all inclusive we've been on. B/fats was ok with good selection of cooked b/fast, cereals and fruit. Lunch and dinner were ok but you do get fed up of salty dishes, pizza, chips and items that change daily but are much of the same. usually when we go all inclusive we take a break from the restaurant and eat at the snack bar for lunch. Unfortunately there are only seemed to be cheese and ham sandwiches available at the snack bar and they were served on dry bread with a lump of butter thrown on (not even spread). These are only available 10-1 and 3pm till 7pm. There is another full snack menu but not available on all inclusive. Also Sangria is not on all inclusive (that's a first).
Also some of the staff seemed to begrudge the fact we were all inclusive and when we did ask for a sandwich or drinks at the bar it seemed to be thrown at you.
If we were to return to this hotel we'd stick to self-catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Duva Convention & Spa Center is located in the town of Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. The sandy beach with shallow waters and clean sands is under a mile away from the Duva Pollensa Aparthotel. Puerto Pollensa, which has plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants and places for a great nightlife is only 850 metres from the complex. The Duva Aparthotel offers a chilled out atmosphere, which is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of home life. Cyclist 4 Star complex with security, repair, storage and bike cleaning facilities, washing machine & drier. Professional bike hiring. Cycling & routing backup services & Cycle excursions. Training camps 7 & 14 days. As a complement of our facilities services, we offer you the opportunity succeed in the organization of your own important events. 3 Multifunctional rooms endowed with the most advanced technology and in one of the best evironment of the north side of Majorca. Open from February till November, Come and Enjoy!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Duva & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Duva And Spa
- Aparthotel Duva Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Aparthotel Duva
- Aparthotel Duva & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca