Just come back from Hotel Duva. Had a really good time. The rooms are so clean and the food was excellent. Something for everyone. It is quite a walk (20 mins) to the town and beach (especially in the heat of the sun) but the bus stops at the end of the road and is only 1.10 euro. The hotel provide a shuttle down to the beach but don't bring you back till 5pm. The staff were really nice. We checked in very late in the evening and the receptionist sent us straight into the restaurant before they finished and we sorted the paperwork out once we'd eaten. The all inclusive drinks finish at 11pm and there is no warning. Keep an eye on the time because you have to pay after 11pm. The bar is closed completely at 12am but people still sit around for a while. A good local bar is the White Rose which is down the road. They have entertainment and karoke on. The owner, Bobby is a great guy but be warned while people are still drinking they keep serving (woke up with a massive hangover on first day). All the Sky Sports programmes are shown there (we watched the David Haye fight) and they have darts board so my husband was in his element. The entertainment staff Matt and Jenny at the Duva were great. They put so much effort into entertaining the kids and adults. Don't be frightened of going downstairs to use the spa and indoor pool. I suffered with back problems and couldn't get into the pool for a few days. Wish I'd been downstairs earlier than our last day because the one downstairs would of been more suitable just while I was in pain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Duva Convention & Spa Center is located in the town of Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. The sandy beach with shallow waters and clean sands is under a mile away from the Duva Pollensa Aparthotel. Puerto Pollensa, which has plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants and places for a great nightlife is only 850 metres from the complex. The Duva Aparthotel offers a chilled out atmosphere, which is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of home life. Cyclist 4 Star complex with security, repair, storage and bike cleaning facilities, washing machine & drier. Professional bike hiring. Cycling & routing backup services & Cycle excursions. Training camps 7 & 14 days. As a complement of our facilities services, we offer you the opportunity succeed in the organization of your own important events. 3 Multifunctional rooms endowed with the most advanced technology and in one of the best evironment of the north side of Majorca. Open from February till November, Come and Enjoy!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Duva & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Duva Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Duva And Spa
- Hotel Aparthotel Duva
- Aparthotel Duva & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca