We stayed a week at this hotel on a half board basis. Apartment was on the ground floor with its own little garden (we emailed hotel in advance to request this) as the rooms with balconies are not as private and small - read this from Trip Advisor a while back - so email them - well worth it! On arrival we got a great welcome and shown personally to our room by the nice man who checked us in. Rooms are very spacious, clean and towels changed daily and sheets changed half way through our stay. Shower was powerful and hairdryer and vanity mirror a nice touch along with shower gels,shampoos and shoe shine etc etc! Air con is good and safe is only 15Euro for a week of which you get 5 Euro back at end of trip. Pool is crammed to capacity and sun beds were all broken, tiles extremely slippy - beware! Hotel is in a quite area but only took us 17 mins to walk to beach and 20 into town. Big supermarket at next roundabout which was handy for us for food and drinks for our fridge (full size)! Would not go AI to this hotel as why be tied to it 24hours a day! The island has alot to offer and you would be as well going to Magalluf if you want 24 hours a day entertainment, drinks and ok food. Not cheap either. We hired a car throuhg yougospain and left hotel earlyish and mostly returned to the beach late afternoon. There is lovely old towns around and well worth a visit - especially on market days! Wednesday is market day in puerto pollensa and you HAVE to haggle! Campanet and old town Pollensa are stunning and nice to go to for coffee and cake - sat outside people watching the locals! Hotel entertainment is not our cup of tea - ok for the kids and the team did a great job of keeping the younger ones entertained! Our girls are 10 and 9 and thought the entertainment was "tacky" - everyone to their own I suppose! They preferred a walk down the town after dinner to get an ice cream and a splash in the water! The hotel is in a great location and easy to find if coming by car and we would return again. Breakfasts were fine and always something for every taste and evening meals were really good.
GOOD POINTS: location, nice hotel staff, lovely rooms and private garden, clean, food, entertainment for kids only
BAD POINTS: not alot really maybe just the evening shows and pool area and sunbeds.
If you are travelling and want me to answer any questions just ask! Will be honest as I can - we have visited Majorca 8 times now and can give you ideas where to go etc!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Duva Convention & Spa Center is located in the town of Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. The sandy beach with shallow waters and clean sands is under a mile away from the Duva Pollensa Aparthotel. Puerto Pollensa, which has plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants and places for a great nightlife is only 850 metres from the complex. The Duva Aparthotel offers a chilled out atmosphere, which is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of home life. Cyclist 4 Star complex with security, repair, storage and bike cleaning facilities, washing machine & drier. Professional bike hiring. Cycling & routing backup services & Cycle excursions. Training camps 7 & 14 days. As a complement of our facilities services, we offer you the opportunity succeed in the organization of your own important events. 3 Multifunctional rooms endowed with the most advanced technology and in one of the best evironment of the north side of Majorca. Open from February till November, Come and Enjoy!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Aparthotel Duva & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Duva And Spa
- Aparthotel Duva Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Aparthotel Duva
- Aparthotel Duva & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca