Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Duva, and we all had the best time !!!
We were a family of 6 so had one of the 2 bedroom apartments across the road next to the tennis courts, and they were more than adequately sized for us even though we had 2 teenagers sleeping in the lounge area.
All of the staff were amazing - they were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them at all. We were staying All Inclusive and the food in the restaurant was really nice - there were no complaints even though we had 4 children with us. My only niggle would be that there was no food available after the restaurant closed at 9.30, which is when we started to get peckish so we had to make sure that we had a variety of snacks in the room for when we went back after the evening entertainment. Talking of which, Tatiana and Miguel (the entertainment team) were amazing and so funny. We quickly got involved in the daytime and evening activities which were great fun - I especially enjoyed the archery and rifle shooting !
I agree that the main pool is probably on the small side, especially as a lot of people from the sister hotel The Habitat came across to use it. Also, is very deep - there was only one place where I could touch the bottom. This didn't deter the children - in fact it did wonders for their swimming ! People did reserve the sun beds early, but we saw the hotel staff removing towels on a number of occasions, but sadly not every day. This didn't really bother us as we were happy to sit at one of the pool side tables.
Yes, it was a good 15 minute walk to the beach and port, but we were expecting that so tried to do make this trip first thing in the morning before it got really hot.
We made loads of new friends, both us adults and the children alike. A lot of people we met were on their 2nd, 3rd or 4th consecutive stays at this resort, and have already booked again for next year, which is testament to how well run the place is.
We would certainly return to this hotel and would definitely recommend it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Duva Convention & Spa Center is located in the town of Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. The sandy beach with shallow waters and clean sands is under a mile away from the Duva Pollensa Aparthotel. Puerto Pollensa, which has plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants and places for a great nightlife is only 850 metres from the complex. The Duva Aparthotel offers a chilled out atmosphere, which is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of home life. Cyclist 4 Star complex with security, repair, storage and bike cleaning facilities, washing machine & drier. Professional bike hiring. Cycling & routing backup services & Cycle excursions. Training camps 7 & 14 days. As a complement of our facilities services, we offer you the opportunity succeed in the organization of your own important events. 3 Multifunctional rooms endowed with the most advanced technology and in one of the best evironment of the north side of Majorca. Open from February till November, Come and Enjoy!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Duva & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Duva And Spa
- Aparthotel Duva Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Aparthotel Duva
- Aparthotel Duva & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca