The apartments are spacious, clean, comfortable and well equipped. You'll need to bring a J cloth or two and buy some washing up liquid from the Eroski supermarket which is a short walk away. Whilst you're there, stock up with some 6ltr containers of spring water. (The water in the Duva is safe enough to drink but it tastes foul.) The food is just great. For breakfast the fastest omelette maker this side of the Urals will cook one for you whilst you wait. Loads of different cereals. If you want the full English it's there....and so is the full Spanish. Great selection for the evening meal, especially fish, which suited me fine. If it's not included in your deal, the €3.50 per head for as much wine or beer as you want with the meal is good value. Fresh fruit was always there and the selection of deserts was good. OK, minor quibble, no cheese. Given the general high quality of what was on offer they can be excused that. We were cycling. The Duva provides good secure cages for bikes + a place to hose them down if needed and there's a bike stand.The so-called high speed internet is not. It's very slow and the price they are asking for it is a joke. My dial up modem was faster 20 years ago. Just buy a coffee and check your email once a day in the town where a number of places have good WiFi.The bus to and from Palma stops just outside the complex. It's a fine city to visit but remember to get to the bus terminus at least 15 mins before departure for the return as it fills up quickly and no standing is allowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Duva Convention & Spa Center is located in the town of Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. The sandy beach with shallow waters and clean sands is under a mile away from the Duva Pollensa Aparthotel. Puerto Pollensa, which has plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars, restaurants and places for a great nightlife is only 850 metres from the complex. The Duva Aparthotel offers a chilled out atmosphere, which is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of home life. Cyclist 4 Star complex with security, repair, storage and bike cleaning facilities, washing machine & drier. Professional bike hiring. Cycling & routing backup services & Cycle excursions. Training camps 7 & 14 days. As a complement of our facilities services, we offer you the opportunity succeed in the organization of your own important events. 3 Multifunctional rooms endowed with the most advanced technology and in one of the best evironment of the north side of Majorca. Open from February till November, Come and Enjoy!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aparthotel Duva & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Duva And Spa
- Aparthotel Duva Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hotel Aparthotel Duva
- Aparthotel Duva & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca