Have just returned from a weeks holiday at Habitat Appartments. It was a very enjoyable holiday. The actual appartments were clean and tidy and a perfect size for a couple. The living area had 2 sofas and a generous sized balcony with chairs and a table. The rooms were well equiped but unfortunatley there were no instructions on how to use a few things.
The appartments were quite a walk from the town, a good 15 to 20 minutes and although well lit and easy to follow could be a bit of a pain. A taxi cost 5 euros from the town back to the appartments.There was a small supermarket opposit the appartments which was very useful to have so close and we found reasonably priced.
The staff were helpful and there was always someone on reception when needed.The staff were also really helpful with booking excurtions and there local knowledge of what to do. There was no fights for sunbeds and there always seemed to be plenty available it didnt matter what time you got to the pool. With two main pools it made for plenty of room for everyone.
We didnt eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food. But beers etc were reasonably priced and there were always staff at the bar.
The town centre was well equipped with lots of restaurants at a variety of prices. We paid on average 35 euros for a dinner for two with drinks. There are a few shops and lots of little beachs. Alcudia is only 20 minutes on a bus away which is 3 euros return and the bus stops are everywhere.
All in all the apartments were basic but had everything we needed. Would recommend for a couples holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equiped one and two rooms apartments with pool view. Big gardens area with lakes, pools, solarium and kids zone with club. Full service restaurant with daily menu and bar. Cleaning service included. Reception 24 hrs with all services. Free wifi. AACC included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments Habitat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Pollenca
- Habitat Apartments
- Apartments Habitat Majorca/Port De Pollenca