We visited as a family of 5 in August on our first trip to Mallorca.
Air con was a great bonus
Good size accomodation
Close to a small supermarket
Pool very convenient
Some basic entertainment
Regular cleaning and towel/ bed change
A bit tired and tatty
On very busy main road
Long way from beach if have little ones 20 mins for little legs.
Not enough umbrellas by pool (3) or enough sun loungers.
Food and drinks expensive, taking advantage of captive audience.
Pool side bit cleaned daily.
When we arrived the pool was not clear. This was dangerous. Tool 2 days for engineer to come and rectify.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equiped one and two rooms apartments with pool view. Big gardens area with lakes, pools, solarium and kids zone with club. Full service restaurant with daily menu and bar. Cleaning service included. Reception 24 hrs with all services. Free wifi. AACC included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments Habitat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Pollenca
- Habitat Apartments
- Apartments Habitat Majorca/Port De Pollenca