We took a last minute week away to the Habitat for half term. A friend had recommended Port de Pollensa as a resort and we found this hotel on the On The Beach online holiday site.
Arrived very late on Sunday and awoke to a rather cloudy and windy day. Disappointed but bouyed up by the very friendly staff, especially Carmen and Iban.
Our room was very well equipped which was good as we had intended to do a lot of cooking and save money by not eating out; because of the week pound and things being generally expensive everywhere we noticed that Mallorca was not cheap.
The apartment was very clean and was visited three times in the week by cleaners; you would not want any more as they did such a good job.
Despite the hotel being on a main road and by a roundabout it was very quiet, our evenings only being disturbed by the 4 star Duva spa hotel behind the Habitat which laid on entertainment every evening from about 9pm.
Over the road there are a couple of bars in addition to the bar and restaurant in the hotel, and a general store which is quite expensive but useful for a vital bottle of milk or bread or sun cream!
There is, however, a very good supermarket called Eroski which is a 10-15 minute walk away towards Port de Pollensa town itself.
The beach is beautiful, one of the most pleasant I have ever been on, and is a short 20 minute walk away. The water is clear, shelves gently, is full of fish and has beautiful white sand.
The apartment comprises a bedroom with twin beds, a living room/kitchen area with table and four chairs and two settees which both double as beds.
Each apartment also has its own balcony. We were on the first floor and overlooked one of the 2 pools in the complex.
The weather improved hugely over the week and we have very good memories of a wonderful stay. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equiped one and two rooms apartments with pool view. Big gardens area with lakes, pools, solarium and kids zone with club. Full service restaurant with daily menu and bar. Cleaning service included. Reception 24 hrs with all services. Free wifi. AACC included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Habitat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Pollenca
- Apartments Habitat Hotel Pollenca
- Habitat Apartments
- Apartments Habitat Majorca/Port De Pollenca