Yet again this hotel met our needs and taste buds. We have stayed here about 5times now and love the experience. The staff are always cheerful and helpful. The cleaners are always approachable and carry out an excellent job every day!
Normally we book for a sea view but this year we opted for a side sea view and we were certainly not disappointed. The room was bigger than the ones on the front of the hotel and we appreciated the late afternoon sun on the balcony. Always fully booked and of excellent value. well done hotel Daina for continuing such excellent service!
The surrounds of the pool have been retired and that is of very good standard. My only complaint is that there are not enough moveable umbrellas for shade and the man who gives out the towels is unhelpful even to the elder guests who return every year!
Breakfasts are especially good. fantastic choice and wonderful selection of fruit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca