Stayed at this hotel for the first time 7-14th august and it was lovely. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Excellent buffet style breakfast and rooms very clean and air conditioned. Adequate balcony with the sun all the time just beautiful. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again in the future. The swimming pool location is great and a lovely clean pool. Please can the daina staff pass on our thanks to taxisconde.com as they were excellent and even came back to the airport after dropping us off as my son left his mobile in their taxi. Would recommend booking them direct instead of an airport transfer if a family of 4 as works out cheaper and you get to your hotel much quicker. Check them out on the web and book direct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca