Really nice hotel. Rooms great size. Food was excellent and fantastic choice. Dinner and breakfast was buffet style and very fresh... hard to say no to so much great food on offer! The pool is a salt water pool and very nice. The hotel is located right is the centre of things. Very family friendly resort. Not for the club 18 - 30 people. Familys and couples will love it. Loads of great restaurants in the area. The pine walk is very nice. The local private boat trips are great... if you rent one I'd recommend getting one with a skipper who will know all the great spots... was a great day. Skipper was very helpful and friendly but also let you have your own day without intruding on your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca