Been 4-5 times and always been extremely happy. Rooms are quite simple but very clean and functional. Very good bathrooms though.
Buffet breakfast and dinner are both exceptional in selection and quality.
Hotel staff are all very friendly and efficient
Pool & pool bar are perfect to spend time - best pool location in the resort
I always go in May / June and the other hotel clientele are overwhelmingly UK retired couples so if you want something family / lively it's probably not for you.
Perfect location as well - you don't need a car. If arriving from Palma / airport the bus stops 100 yds from the hotel (the bus service are excentionally good)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca