Stayed 4 nights at Hotel Daina for a cycling holiday. Couldn't have asked for more, excellent rooms and location, swimming pool on the beach and great cafe for when we'd finished our days cycling. Bike lock up across the road was very secure CCTV, even had bike stand, washing facilities and a few tools. Buffet breakfast was great everything you could want. Will defiantly stay again. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca