We had seen the Hotel Daina on our last trip to Port de Pollenca and were pleased to be able to make a booking. We were greeted with smiles from the reception staff and were dealt with straight away. We had asked for a room with a sea view but were given a room at the back. Initially disappointed, this proved to be a better choice as we had all the late afternoon and evening sun and a lovely view of the town and mountains. Everything was immaculately clean, the room was large, the beds were very comfortable with extra pillows and the lady who looked after us and turned down the beds, was charming. The choice of food at breakfast and dinner was very good with lots of choice. Freshly cooked fish and meat were served in the evening and there were lots of salad, fruit and other items. Staff throughout were helpful and polite. Beware the Margaritas in the bar, lethally strong! The Daina is close to everything and most days we went into town or the harbour for lunch. The bus stop is a short distance away and the bus service is excellent. The pool is large with lots of sun beds and parasols. A most enjoyable holiday and we are planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca