I recently returned from my annual 3 weeks at this lovely hotel. Had a single room with a view over the mountains and sea. All single rooms have no balcony, but this being my 11th year I knew that! Room extremely comfortable with all amenities and cleaned and fresh towels every day. Fridge was good for keeping my water in. Kettle and safety deposit box too. This year I used the hotel's pool towel service for the first time and changed my towel every day with no trouble.Food lovely as usual, half board. Love the breakfast and dinner. Staff were efficient and attentive. Shall miss Louis the head waiter as he is retiring at end of season. Plenty of sunbeds and Frank will always bring you an umbrella if you ask him. Pool bar service good as well. Already booked same 3 weeks for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca