We have just got home from this hotel and we were really impressed. I have 2 minor gripes:
1/ there were never enough bar staff at either the pool or bar in the evening and it could take up to 15 mins to get served
2/ you have to be up early to get a sunbed by the pool! Some guests were getting up before 7am to put their towels on the sunbeds - the hotels doors to the pool doesn't get unlocked until 7.30am so these people go out the front door and round the side of the hotel ! we ended up going to the beach and having to pay 11 euros for sunbeds as we could never get a sunbed ( we don't buy into the idea of waking up at the crack of dawn)
Moan over - the rest of the hotel was superb. Check in was quick and efficient. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we were given or "all incl" bands and were sent to the pool bar. When we got back half hour later the room was ready.
The room was spacious, had plenty of hangers and drawers space, very clean and had a good sized balcony. A TV, hairdryer and safe in the room. Our room didn't overlook the pool and we were quite happy with that as we had a lovely view of the mountains and a partial sea view.
The food in the pool bar was good and ice cream is free all day. We never ate lunch in the restaurant but the breakfast was fantastic - plenty of choice, loads of it and always nice and hot.
The evening buffet was amazing - too much choice sometimes. beautiful fresh fish, salads, tapas dishes, ( and lovely desserts too)
the staff at this hotel work really hard, and seem to work every hour of the day. all the staff are friendly and helpful, the barmen seem to remember your drinks order, highly efficient waiting staff.
Special mention to the lifeguard, who keeps the pool area immaculate, clearing cup and plates up all day AND to Will...... probably the best kids entertainer in Majorca ( we don't have kids but loved watching the mini disco) he is loved by the kids and has so much enthusiasm he puts the other entertainers to shame !
the other evening entertainment was good, the cabaret through the ages was good and, again, it was Will who was star of the show and we loved the magician they had one evening we were there - brilliantly funny !
A lovely setting, a stones throw from the beach and a lovely walk to shops and restaurants and a wonderful market tucked away in the plaza.
Definately worth a visit and we would highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca