We stayed at this hotel for two weeks all inclusive in June .We stayed here last year and were really pleased so returned again.
Don't think they have got the all inclusive thing quite right yet,although it is the first year .Very long queues for evening drinks, sometimes 15 minutes wait and only 2 bar staff(the younger ones were lovely, older ones very grumpy),don't think the older ones liked the all inclusive idea and I even had to complain as one bar staff was ignoring the queue and serving half board guests who were paying for drinks first!!
The food in the restaurant was generally very good, breakfast and lunch lovely, evening meals however were very bland.Very clean and well organised though.
Poolside snacks were good too,freshly cooked, however we did have a laugh again as all inclusive guests had to wait for food and it was served on flimsy plastic plates with plastic cutlery but if you were purchasing a snack you had ceramic plates, proper cutlery and waiter service, we were like second class citizens!!We just laughed it off but it did annoy some guests .
Fab location, near the best part of the beach and a lovely 15 mins walk into town .
Would I return??Hmm, love Pollensa ,have been loads of times but don't think it will be the Pollensa Park as we still went out quite a few times for evening meals so think it will be self catering or bed and breakfast for us .
Gorgeous restaurant Tango, which is about 10 minutes walk in the opposite direction from the town, we have been going for years and went 3 times again this year, you just can't beat it. Shoulder of lamb is yum!Wasn't keen on Stay restaurant on the harbour, fab location but over rated .
If you are going soon you will have an amazing time, we did, despite the queues and a few members of staff! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca