We booked this as a ten day all inclusive cheapy, not really expecting much to be honest. My last trip to Majorca was back in the eighties and I had vowed never to return! Anyway, I digress - this hotel was fantastic, really lovely friendly staff, the food was amazing. Huge choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner, from a different soup each night with various breads, fresh grilled meats and fish, several types of potaotes, lots of vegetables, ready mixed salads including mussels, crab, prawns etc or salad ingredients to make your own up, tons of dessert choices and even a cheese board once a week. That seriously was incredible! We only drank the red wine at lunch and dinner and that was free flowing and very good. Beer or gin as the sun went down. Gin measurements were very generous. We didn't stay in for the evening entertainment. Too many children running about. Now to the rooms. Really good size, large balcony, amazingly comfortable beds. Hire the bikes, they are a bargain and Pollensa lends itself to cycling perfectly. One star knocked off for the 'tacky brits abroad brigade' who had to put their towels down by the pool at night or in the early hours of the morning, then not make it to the pool area until late morning. I would return though, the next time we want a cheap relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca