Great hotel, we were a party of 8, ages from Grandad down to just turned 4.
We read lots of reviews before we went and weren’t sure what to expect as some folk moaned and whinged in their review, all I can say is they must be professional gripers as I fail to see the problem, just ignore the negative ones.
I will give you an honest opinion and if I suggest any changes it is only to make a great hotel even better.
It was so hot when we arrived (17:30 ish) walked in through the revolving doors to be greeted by cool air and smiling desk staff who put our all-inclusive bands on, asked us when we would like to eat then off to the room for the first look.
The room was even cooler, had a view of the port, sea and mountains, on the 8th floor, absolutely stunning.
A standard sized room which is more than adequate, very clean and the beds were more than comfortable enough, there were a couple of chairs in the room and two patio chairs on the balcony, but who goes on an all-inclusive holiday to sit in the room all day, for those who don’t understand it’s for CHANGING and SLEEPING in, stay at home and turn the heating up if you want to sit in doors moaning.
Dinning was amazing with a choice for all of us every meal, and so much food I wanted to try it all, bacon, eggs, sausages, toast and fruit for me at breakfast, lunch and dinner usually had at least two meats on offer and so much more in sautés and paella, the food just keeps coming in copious amounts, yes they clear your plate away very quickly, this is not to say “no more” it is to let you get a new plate to taste something different, the waiters, waitresses and restaurant manager (Francisco I think) were all lovely, the only moan here is I have put on 8lb in a week!
What would be great is a fridge with sandwiches in by the desk, to get to the beach then back and changed for 14:00 for lunch was a real drag, if we could take a sandwich and inform the desk we will not be at lunch they could also save money and wastage from those that don’t turn up.
Pool is big and clean, it was closed on the first day (floater) but that is not the hotels fault but bad parents who pay no attention to their own children’s needs, probably the same type that don’t bother to install a no pee in the pool command, they are usually the ones who complain the most. You were lucky if you got a sun lounger but mainly due to the 6:30 brigade who lay their towels out for the day and then go back to bed, at least 25% of the beds were empty apart from a towel most of the day, on a constructive note there is plenty of room in the gardens for another 40 or so beds in the gardens and by the play park (hint hint) it would certainly help the cause or even a batch of beds that you pay 50 cents an hour for, that would put the grabber club off, to be fair it didn’t bother us as the sea was great with lots of fish to feed and look at underwater.
Evening entertainment around the pool was relaxing and the mini disco was great fun (few more patio chairs needed though), we were all saying what a smiling friendly young lady (shahada I think) was, the kids loved her. Adult entertainment was OK, the actual acts were brilliant but the live music was so-so, but I suppose it’s what ticks your box at the end of the day, the drinks waiter (joan) made an effort to connect with everybody, kids loved him, and a suggestion to the waiters would be for all inclusive guests would be table service for a tip, we would have certainly gone for that.
We will be going again next year and looking for a price today, many thanks to Pollenca Park Hotel staff for a great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca