Returned on Monday from 3 night break to this hotel,arrived thurs eve,hotel reception clean,bright and checked in very quickly and efficiently,arrived 3 hours later than expected and had been booked into later dinner setting,all starving and told by helpful receptionist,that no problem can eat at the earlier setting,dining style not really for us,everyone queuing around seeing stations not particularly large area so seemed very crowded,also seated very close to each other,we all found something to eat and was ok but later headed into port for tapas and sangria,on way home the palms bar had very good rod Stewart entertainer so stopped there for last hour.Hotel room very nice with lovely pool and sea view,woke up on the Friday to horrible weather heavy cloud,had breakfast which was okish.my son and husband decided to try the archery but so did quite a few other people so with only one target and a lot of people you only got one go,could do with few more targets must be very slow in the summer months!headed off to palma for the afternoon and think had better weather down there.ate out at restaurant on beach road.saturday weather improved so walk along the pine walk and then back to hotel for lunch,really not impressed with hotel food so other than breakfast we ate out even though all inclusive.as weather not great easy to get sunbeds,Sunday weather much better and had beautiful sunshine on our balcony real sun trap,so think poolview/side seaview rooms the best,as sea view rooms only did not get the sun.all staff were very good,my only grip would be that the room where the maids kept their equipment was facing our room and they would be talking loudly and resting brooms etc against our door from 8am,on our last day even though they must of had records of it that we were leaving they knocked on our door and came straight in at 8.30am,not appreciated when on holiday!the yoliday was a very good price right across from the beautiful beach,hotel very clean with good views so for this I would go back out of season,but in season I should imagine it would feel very busy and crowded and I would go back bb only,also if you like table tennis or tennis you will be charged for the equipment per hour,could of taken our own table tennis bats if we had known,could work out expensive if you have teenagers that would want to play every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca