Myself and daughter stayed on a B&B basis, most of the other guests seemed to be on an all inclusive package. On the evening we arrived we decided to go for the dinner buffet. Imagine my surprise when I was informed at reception that I could not charge the dinner, €32, to my room, I had to pay cash. I have been in hundreds of hotels all around the World but this was the first one where extras could not be charged to the room.
The breakfast selection was very good, it even included porridge, but on an island where citrus fruits are grown in abundance it was very annoying that the machine dispensing fruit juices provided only the diluted with water variety and not genuine fruit juice.
We paid extra for a sea view room but it was only a partial sea view from the side and that was obscured by trees. There was also a very annoying "dry bearing" type screeching noise which appeared to come from the air conditioning unit in the kitchen which lasted from early morning until the kitchen closed about 10.30 at night.
What I liked best about the hotel was its location, 15 minutes walk to the town centre and a very good beach 2 minutes from the hotel. The staff were very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca