We returned from the Pollensa Park on the the 9th of August. We were a party of four, two forty somethings and 10 and 13 year old girls. We were very unsure about this holiday because for the past two years we had gone on very expensive holidays, but due to moving we had to budget!!! We Emailed in advance and got a supa room on the 7th floor. My teenager daughters room was on the ground floor and more than ok for her needs. The food was ok, not 5* but what most families would eat and we ate out a couple of time when we fancied something a little more speacial. The pool was lovely and spent most days relaxing around it while the girls played with their newly made friends. After dinner most nights we took slow walk into pollensa to get a jug of sangria and cocktail in one of the many lovely sea front bars. We got back to the Hotel most night in time to watch the various late night shows, whigh my not have been broadway level but were just as enjoyable in their own riight. The Holiday came to an end all to soon with none of us wanting to go home, and promicing to return again next year to the same hotel.
Having exprienced holidays at the very top end of the market, my two daughters both said this was the best holiday they had ever had, saying they loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the hotel. My husband and i also had a wonderful time and are seriously considering returning there again next year.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxed and enjoyable holiday with good quality family time and no stresses
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca