Myself, husband and two girls aged 5 and 2.5 stayed here in May 2011. Our transfer bus dropped us right outside the hotel. First impressions were good, lovely clean lobby area with a friendly reception. We arrived late at night ( almost midnight) and the wonderful man who checked us in advised that they had left a plate of food for each us in the dining area. We weren't hungry but appreciated the gesture. They also offered us a take away breakfast when we checked out at crack of dawn!
We were given a room on the 7th floor (can't remember the exact room number) but we had the most amazing view of the beach! Room had two sets of twin beds on opposite sides plus a mini fridge. To be honest, the room could have been a little bigger but it was perfectly adequate for 7 nights. Bathroom was a little on the small side too but perfectly clean and functional. Our beds were made every day and rooms cleaned. Beds were fairly comfortable too. Air conditioning was spot on, we didn't watch much tele as we had our tablets with us. The one annoying thing about the hotel's location was the karaoke bar behind it, just take ear plugs if you're a light sleeper. Kids slept fine through it.
The food in the restaurant was your typical buffet fare, nothing jaw dropping but plenty of choice nonetheless and we always found something we all liked each morning and night to eat. Loved the salads! Breakfast was a good mix of hot and continental items. The hotel operated two sittings for breakfast and dinner and we were allocated the earlier slot which suited us just fine. We stayed HB.
The hotel is a short walk from the beach front and a few shops for essentials and we we spent most our holiday either walking through the port of Pollensa or dozing on the beach, bliss! We took the bus to Alcudia and to Palma a couple of times which were all good fun.
The hotel did a good kiddie disco for the kids every evening after dinner lead by three dutch students who were all just fantastic, the kids absolutely loved every minute. The kids club thing during the day was a bit rubbish though, just a tv with peppa pig on and some colouring in. We didn't use it. The had some archery competition and some other stuff as activities which my husband joined in with a few times.
The hotel had two pools, a main and kiddie one and plenty of sun loungers as well as a play area for the kids. However the BEST thing about the hotel was the staff, they couldn't do more for us or the kids! Always smiling, pinching their cheeks and offering them lollipops. They truly made our stay there amazing. The hotel seemed to be very family oriented which was great for us!
There was wifi in the lobby area but you could also pay something like 2 or 3 euros a day to get it up in your room. It wasn't the fastest but perfectly adequate.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay and was blessed with warm, dry weather all week. It really was a wonderful relaxing break (after a fairly tough year for us personally) and we wouldn't hesitate to go back. Poet lots of guests who had been coming back for years and I suspect we're likely to be one of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca