We have just got back from a week at the Pollensa Park, and after reading the reviews here I was a bit apprehensive. But I have to say in all fairness I was plesantly suprised! I arrived after a long trip at 13.15 and was directed to our room..... a twin facing the pool with an amazing sea view. The bed was two singles knocked together and the mattress was firm (first time ive not suffered with back ache on holiday!,,). The room was spotless with a nice balcony area, and the bathroom was also nice and clean with fresh towels. We had to pay 17 euros for the safe for the week and the wifi was free (but coverage and speed could be improved). We ate at the hotel most days for breakfast dinner and tea, and there was plenty of choice, loads if salad, capers, pickles, with fish freshly cooked on the grill, chicken, pasta, fresh bread, icecream, sorbet, cream cakes, panacotta, fresh fruit and even fresh cherries one day! Whilst yes the food is repetitive, but for the amount we paid we could afford to go out a couple of evenings at some of the restaurants nearby......its great if your on a budget and not particularly fussy about food as long as its edible..... I have been to other hotels all inclusive and they were terrible. There are activities during the day like water polo and rifle shooting and archery.....I also inspected the tennis courts and they were not overgrown and in good condition. We had alot of fun trying archery, but have to say we gave the entertainment at night as as it was a bit......sad. It was very noisy till about 11pm earplugs may help, but the location was so fantastic we found we stayed out late most nights. Gnts are good and the beer was pretty good too, wine was an aquired taste but drinkable with dinner. We found the staff very helpful and happy, not once did we feel hurried when eating, and I wasnt aware of any sittings as such and we never had to queue outside the restaurant.
Puerto Pollensa is a beautiful place, and we hired a car for 3 days (34€ a day) ok it was only a fiat 500 with a drop down roof, it was fun to drive. The drive along the nortwest coast to La Granja was amazing and we wished we had stopped to eat on the way there. Majorca is stunning and we cant wait to go back. The beach was literally 5 mins away, clean with beds and umberellas for about 12€ for the day, the sea is crystal clear with an abundance of fish which you can feed bread.
Overall we had a lovely holiday and I would go back again next year for two weeks this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca