Just back yesterday from a 5 night stay here. Myself and my friend took two disabled men with Down's Syndrome to Pollensa Park and had a lovely time.
Hotel is very disabled friendly and I would recommend it to anyone.
Rooms were very nice and spacious with fabulous seaview. Ask for floor 6, 7 or 8 and you won't go wrong.
Food was very nice with lots of different fish and meat dishes.lunch is especially nice so no complaints there.
Over at the pool bar the food is a bit spartan with sawdust burgers, chicken nuggets and chips on offer.The older chap who waiters there is very nice but the 3 young guys who work behind the bar need a rocket somewhere as they are very slow and mutter to each in Spanish and never seem to be in a hurry.If you want a beer they even tell you to go and pour it yourself even when they are standing doing nothing.
They need to take a leaf out of Domingos book who was the perfect waiter and always made you feel very welcome, a true gentleman in my book.
The hotel is 5 minutes from the beautiful beach and a 15 minute walk from a thriving town centre.
My only gripes were the usual not enough sun loungers with clowns going down before 6am then back to bed till 10am but show me a hotel that doesn't have this problem.Lots of lazy Brits and Europeans too who don't pick up their rubbish but the ones who do need the bins emptied more often as they are often stuffed full to bursting.
Overall though a very nice hotel that is nice for a week away in the summer and I for one wouldn't hesitate to bring my own family here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca