Booked this hotel at the last minute as we needed a quick summer holiday getaway, the price was very good but a bit dubious after reading the reviews. When we arrived we were upgraded to rooms on the 8th floor, we had lovely views of the port and mountains.We found the food very good something different every evening, we didn't want to stick to chips every night!, when abroad we like to sample their own cuisine. Breakfast was also good, only used it once at lunchtime, the kids preferred to use the snack bar for hot dogs, burgers and CHIPS !!!! ( had to give in sometimes ) in between using the pool, if we managed to get a sunbed which people reserved with towels from six o'clock in the morning. The management need to sort this as they have a notice which says towels will be removed from sunbeds not in use after 30 minutes, some people were reserving them in the morning and not returning to the afternoon. We usually ended up using the patio chairs. Although the staff overall at the hotel were very freindly, it was kept very clean and they all worked really hard especially the animation team during the day and night, although the evening entertainment after tne mini disco could do with a bit of revitalising, especially the outside acts. The resort of Puerto de Pollensa is fantastic and only a short walk away you will find the beach, shops, bars and restaurant. All in all we had a lovely time and with a couple of tweaks here and there this hotel would be fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca