This was our 2nd visit to the hotel and we were not sure what it was going to be like with new owners. I wont repeat last years review with regards to location etc i will just concentrate on the hotel.
Firstly the room was smaller than last time which we did mention to reception and we got the same attitude as last year from this team, they really need to learn about customer service, I avoided going near the desk for 2 weeks apart from the last day to check out and also mention that housekeeping had picked up my daughters toy in the laundry to a trainee receptionist, 2 hours later I had the toy back, thank you to the girl who helped us. The mattresses are still AWFUL and again I had back ache for 2 weeks!
Wi-Fi is free but is awful, upgrade is needed here.
The food was better than last year but the best thing was that the staff in the restaurant were all the same and being a manager in a hotel it is great to retain staff and I wish I could take some of them with me. They look after everyone so well and nothing is too much trouble, I do prefer that you can come for dinner when you like this year and not set to certain times. There was always plenty of food left at all sittings.
The playground has not changed and still needs some work doing to it to make it safer.
The hotel have taken away the sunbeds from the area in front of the stage which really I think they need to bring back as there was never any left and again you had to be down at about 7am to get a bed. There is so much land sitting empty the new owners need to utilise this.
The entertainment team are better this year but I did find the animation members for the younger children a little aggressive at times and also please change the disco as 2 weeks of the same songs is awful to sit through...
I have heard that the hotel is planning on becoming a 4 star hotel, they have a lot of work to do in order to achieve this, make sure you don't loose the hard working restaurant staff. Get them on reception to show them what customer service is all about.
I would return due to the location but will probably leave it for a couple of years
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca