Hotel Capri
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aparthotel Duva & Spa(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
  • Pool
Hotel Illa d'Or(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$187
  • Breakfast included
Aparthotel Galeon Suites(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Romantic Hotel(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Restaurant
Hotel Panorama(Port de Pollenca)
US$87
  • Pool
Bahia de Pollensa Aparthotel(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
  • Pool
Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$100
Sis Pins(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Beachfront
Hotel Miramar(Port de Pollenca)
US$213
  • Beachfront
Apartments Habitat(Port de Pollenca)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
HotelsClick
All reviewsfirst floorsea viewprivate jettycommunal balconypine walkair conmini bar fridgecooling breezebooked directly with the hotelfish swimmingpuerto pollensasea frontamazing locationevening drinkswaters edgesingle roomlittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My partner and I spent a great week at Hotel Capri at the end of May/early June. As other reviewers have said, the Capri is a gem of a hotel which enjoys one of the best locations in the resort, right in the heart of the Pine Walk on the beachfront.

The hotel is tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. We were celebrating my birthday while we were there so we’d booked a sea view room with fantastic views of the bay. We were very glad that we did, although the views from the communal terrace/lounge on the first floor were every bit as good to be honest. The room was a decent size and it contained a safe(free), small minibar/fridge, tea & coffee making facilities and very quiet air conditioning, with free wi-fi too.

As others have said, the staff at the Capri are excellent, and it is a very friendly and welcoming place. We did have a minor maintenance issue in our room when we were there, but it was promptly and efficiently resolved, so not a problem at all.

The breakfasts were very good too, with a decent choice of hot and cold options. Chilled cava or Bucks Fizz on the jetty overlooking the bay was definitely something we could get used to for breakfast. On our final morning we had to leave before the normal breakfast time, but a breakfast tray was arranged via the reception desk the day before and waiting for us when we went downstairs.

We also ate in the Capri Restaurant on our final evening and the meal was delicious, so the Capri proved to be a great choice overall. Highly recommended, and we had a fabulous week there,

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are great but the views from the communal first floor terrace are just as good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank The_Man_In_Grey
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Spent 4 nights here (I have to be honest and say it was because I couldn't get in my usual hotel a few doors down!) and can now say; I've been converted....
everything was perfect. Friendly,efficient, quick check in.... spotlessly clean room, crisp white sheets on a very comfy bed, excellent air con unit,(a must in July) added extra of tea and coffee facilities in room (unusual in many for Europen hotels) although my room being a single was small and no balcony, not an issue .... there's a huge balacony on 1st floor to use at any time and you only sleep and take a shower in your room ....
Breakfast fabulous, anything you could think of was available, all well presented.Good strong ,English tea and good quality orange juice.
The position of the Capri is perfect, a few steps from the lovely beach.
Being a small family run hotel , the personal touch was always there... the little hand written welcome note in my room was a nice touch and any question I had with reception was dealt with in the best possible friendly manner. I checked out very early before breakfast started ,but the night porter made sure I had a cup of tea before I left and the receptionist from the day before had organised a small cold, packed breakfast for me to take with me, that was after she had very kindly chased up my airport transfer for me .
I visit Pollensa two or three times a year and The Capri will now be my first choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Redose
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was one of the nicest hotels in Puerta Pollensa. It is a beautiful white hotel and nicely decorated throughout in white and bright blue. The terrace (on a jetty in the sea) where you can eat breakfast is lovely and the breakfast was delicious, particularly some of the pastries. Prosecco is also served at breakfast. We also had a tapas lunch on the jetty which was very good. The location is perfect located in the nicer area of Puerta Pollensa (Pine Walk) and if you turn left coming out of the hotel this is a lovely path for an evening stroll. Although we booked a room with no balcony we were lucky enough to be given a room with a balcony overlooking the street at the back. Of course the rooms with balconies on the front are the nicest rooms but the location is so good and so close to the beach etc. that they would not really be necessary for us.

Room Tip: Ones with a balcony on the front have amazing views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jane M M
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We booked this hotel for three nights and although there were no sea view rooms available, we were more than content with newly refurbished rooms at the rear. The rooms were a very good size, bright, airy with all the amenities you need, including fridge and coffee making facilities. We found our rooms spotless and were cleaned every day to the highest standards. The air conditioning system was first class too.
The staff in the hotel were the most accommodating and friendly that I've come across in hotels in the Port, and I've stayed in quite a few. Because we had a late flight we were given a room, free of charge, to shower and change.
The location of the hotel was superb. The views were amazing and to be able to eat and drink outside was most enjoyable.
Breakfast was excellent. The female chef was vigilant and topped up regularly. The variety of food was fresh, well cooked, plentiful and presented very well. We certainly had no complaints and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Don't be put off by not having a sea view. The superior rooms at the rear have a balcony and get the sun in the evening. Consolation for a street view! There is no pool or fitness centre.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank shiraz066
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We did not stay at this hotel but chose to eat here one evening. We had a lovely 3 course meal eaten at the waters edge so a perfect setting. The staff were very attentive and couldn't fault the food. Especially the desserts which were divine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple