We stayed in the Villaconcha in mid June 2012 for one week and had a fantastic family holiday there. It was our first family holiday abroad and both the resort & Villaconcha had been highly recommended by our local travel agent and it did not disappoint! We are a family of four with 2 children, 6yrs & 10 yrs, so stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was spotlessly clean, spacious with plenty of storage space and quite adequately equipped. The kitchenette was a bit on the small side so would definitely recommend taking the bed & breakfast option since food preparation is quite limited to small cold snacks. We had only booked self-catering and so payed approx. 7 euros each to have breakfast in the hotel on a few mornings and found it to have a good variety of both hot & cold food. We found the staff at the Villaconcha to be quite friendly and the other guests at the hotel were all lovely family people. The pool area is very relaxing and again spotlessly clean with plenty of sun loungers available so no issues there. The children's pools are very safe and my kids played in them all day long. The Villaconcha is very centrally located, close to the beautiful beach and only a 10 minute stroll to the resort centre strewn with lovely restaurants along the way. Would recommend an evening walk out along the marina to see the huge selection of yachts and cruisers docked at the port. There is a huge selection of lovely restaurants in the resort so plenty of variety and prices are as expected, not cheap but not outrageous either. Puerto Polensa is a beautiful resort and is perfect for families who want a relaxing and safe holiday. We enjoyed our holiday so much that we have already booked to return again in June 2013 and are really looking forward to another relaxing family holiday at the Villaconcha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca