We stayed in Villa Concha on Sept 13 th for 3 nights-myself and husband to celebrate my 40th birthday. It was a very clean and well maintained hotel, the Rooms were adequate nothing fantastic but clean and functional. It had a Large balcony which we enjoyed in the evenings before and after going out. Pool areas were lovely and plenty of sun beds however we did go out of season so not sure if there would be enough beds in high season. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant but the food looked lovely and the restaurant was always busy. It took about 10 mins to walk in to Puerto Pollensa where all the shops,bars and restaurants were ada 5 min walk to the beach. Staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpfu. We also stayed in Puerto Pollensa back in August accompanied by my two daughters but the hotel (Oro Playa) was absolutely discusting so definitely do not stay there!!! All in all we had a lovely short break and will definitely return with my daughters, the only down side I would say is that the hotel is set in a 'residential' area - so whilst you are sunbathing there is traffic bypassing regularly or you are overlooked by the locals from their apartments, the hedges aren't very big so there's not a lot of privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca