Just back from a week in this hotel,stayed with my friend and her 4 year old. Hotel lovely, apartments spotless and have everything you need, loads of wardrobe space, safety deposit box. there are 3 pools for kids, one deep pool and then a 25 mtr heated pool ( 4 euro for an hour or 7 for the day ) for all those active people. Very quiet hotel, 3 stories high so is a nice size not too big. 5 mins max walk to lovely beach. We didnt eat in the hotel as there is a kitchen in apartment and we ate out each night. Would recommend this hotel for sure. plenty of beds around the pool and well spaced out. There is no computers for internet access, think its cause everyone has smart phones at this stage. Didnt think much of the customer service at reception, could be more friendly and helpful. But i would stay here again, great location and great set up and lovely place and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca