Just returned from a ten night stay at Villa Concha and am astonished at the bad recent reviews I've read. We travelled with our two sons aged 6 and 1 and they had a fabulous time, as we did too. The staff were very friendly and were helpful in every request we had. Cannot believe how hard the waiting staff work...they never seemed to stop!!
I can understand the complaints about the lack of kids club when it is clearly advertised as having one, but this did not affect us as we're not really fans of palming the kids off in clubs anyway as we go on holiday to spend time together. Our eldest would rather play with us anyway, as well as making friends on his own and all the kids all seemed to play well together anyway!!
We stayed half board and really enjoyed the food (a bit too much probably!!) Our only complaint would be the lack of high chairs as four is definitely not enough for the size of the hotel. Also the bins in the rooms should be emptied more frequently as the dirty nappies were really getting smelly.
Our room (102) was on the first floor overlooking the main pools and with a slight sea view and would highly recommend as it was lovely sitting on the balcony in the evening and not too close to the bar area.
Am wondering if some of the bad reviews are also due to the weather not being great mid May as this was the case for the first couple of days during our stay....thank goodness the TVs had CBeebies channel!!
We would definitely stay at this hotel again as it was pretty perfect for young kids. The beach is only 3 mins walk away with the softest golden sand and shallow waters - really safe for little ones. Highly recommend getting a room overlooking the main pools which most do but the ones on the other side don't have great views.
Thanks to all the staff and we hope to see you all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca