We have just come back from a fabulous week in Majorca. This hotel was great. We have an 7 1/2 month old baby and this hotel fit the bill perfectly - however would happily recommend it for couples or families. It was spotlessly clean and had such happy and helpful staff.
We had a one bedroom apartment - room 258. There was lots of space and plenty of draws and wardrobe space. The kitchen was basic ish but was all you needed. Microwave and small hob and kettle. 2 sinks in the bathroom. Very clean. really comfy beds. We had a balcony looking over the pool which was lovely for a bit of people watching. Other reviews commented about the noise from the bar - you could hear the music but it didn't stop out baby getting to sleep and was very quiet by 10 at night - however if young children are light sleepers I guess asking to be away from bar area might be better.
The food was a buffet style help yourself set up. There was plenty of choice and it was different every night. It was really fresh. Breakfast - fruit, yogurt, cereal, cooked breakfast, meat, bread, pastries. Dinner - pasta, meat, fish, salads, bread, pizza, vegetables. They were all restocked regularly. Some of the food could have been slightly hotter but it's always the case with buffet style food. Yes it wasn't like being served a meal in a restaurant, and I'm sure some 5 star hotels do it better - but it was good food, that was varied and fresh and good for what you can expect from this style of hotel. Good range of foods too. And the staff were fabulous - very helpful and smiley and great with kids.
The location was ideal. You are 5 mins walk to the beach and on to the coast road. 15 mins walk to the centre along the front of the beach. It's really quiet but nice and central.
We were really pleased with our choice. Handy for shops/ beach/ pine walk, very clean, great staff and would happily go back. Only two slight downsides - pool was a bit cold - which when it's really hot is probably ok but was bit cool for just relaxing in or for babies and secondly only 4 high chairs which meant there wasn't always one free. Neither of these are a real issue at all and wouldn't put us off going back by any means
Jemima was a real hit with our little girl!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca