We have been coming here (VC&Montelin) for around 8 years since my daughter (now 22) was young. It has always lived up to expectations until now. Apart from the pool area which is very nice (although despite what Management say, the tiles are very slippy) although I understand they were arranging for a spray of some sort to fix the problem, there is little else to do especially for the older kids. there is only one pool table, and that is it.
I can remember not too long ago there was water polo, darts, killer pool and table tennis.
When I asked where the table tennis table was, I was told that despite the fact that it is advertised on their website as free TT, the General Manager had decided it wasn't coming out this year, and here's me thinking that i was the customer.
As you may have seen, this is now very much geared towards sports and mainly cycling.
It has a new 25m pool (to pay for) a new spa when finished (to pay for) but the gym is free.
Far too much emphasis put on this, and less on entertainment for families.
All bar staff and reception (mainly same people each year) are excellent, and as friendly and helpfull as usual.
I am aware this is a business, and filling hotel out of season makes very good sense. But Management need to decide where their priorities lie.
All this aside, it is still a very nice hotel in a beautiful resort and a very good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca