We spent nine days at Villa Concha at the beginning of July. We had a fantastic trip and loved every minute. Our two young boys loved the children's play area and the pool with the slides. They also really enjoyed the mini disco. The staff were lovely. We were self catering so can't comment on the food however the BBQ that was on one night smelled amazing. The hotel is so close to the beach, restaurants and shops - perfect. A wonderful place for families. We have already decided that we will return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca