This hotel is in a really nice part of Puerto Pollensa. It is quiet and relaxed and close to the best part of the beach in the area. It is a few minutes walk to a supermarket and lots of restaurants and shops are close by.
The staff at reception were not super friendly, and didnt speak much English in my experience. There was no explanation of how long they planned to keep passports etc. But I can overlook that. I have read a lot of complaints about the cleaning service, and I have no problem with the infrequency of it (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) but I did take issue with the quality. There was no evidence the cleaners had been there until I saw fresh towels in the bathroom. It seemed like new towels was all that was provided.
The hotel is definitely geared to families. I didnt eat there, go to the bar or see the entertainment as I had no interest. It was a typical Spanish hotel in that all sunbeds were occupied with towels by 9am and no sign of actual people. Thankfully, we were doing stuff during the day and didn't need the sunbeds, but it was frustrating to see.
If you don't have children, you will use the hotel for your bed and that's it! The beds were uncomfortable and the kitchen small. I would not fancy actually trying to prepare meals for a family in there. 2 small rings and very little storage.
I would recommend for families, but for couples - look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca