We recently enjoyed a Wonderful Holiday at Villa Concha.. Yes the rooms are dated, but the beds are among The most comfortable We've slept in, in any Hotel (dbl beds are actually 2 singles pushed together, but are very comfortable, as are the two single sofa beds which Our children slept on in the living room) The staff are extremely customer focused+nothing was a problem.. A particular mention to the night receptionist Juan Ramon who was constantly joking+friendly, also to Alanna, Juan+David in the bar, They clearly work very hard, to be fair to the other staff though they are all so pleasant+helpful, particularly on reception....The public areas are newly renovated+to a very nice standard, if the rooms are renovated to the same standard then this really will be a perfect Family hotel.. The lifeguards were again very customer focused+ were on duty constantly+kept the pool area very clean..(there were a cpl of days however where people had obviously been to the beach+brought sand into the pool though) We were half board, We found breakfast to be excellent, Jésus on the hot counter had a smile for everyone..Dinner was not so good, We did eat in some nights but We found the selection very limited+as We don't eat meat We were quite restricted when it came to hot food.. Having said this, there are so many very good restaurants in Puerto Pollença it would be a shame to eat at the hotel every night.... While it's no 5 star property, the hotel has so much going for it, it seems to attract many like minded people who want to enjoy the Beauty of Pollença but don't want to rent a private apartment, Our Children had an absolutely fantastic Holiday, there were so many friendly children of all ages, with whom they made great holiday friendships.. Besides the plentiful choice of pools,there is a small area for playing football which Our son was thrilled to have.. The children also loved Marga+Lydia, the animation team, they were great with them....One big negative for Us was the tiny number of way too big parasols around the pool, a larger number of smaller parasols would make much more sense!!!! Overall We had a wonderful holiday+plan on returning, renovated rooms would really be the icing on the cake at this already Fantastic hotel.... Thank You Hoposa....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gastronomy and catering are also another reason to choose our hotel: a tasty, and varied hot and cold buffet with show cooking (new 2013) awaits you at breakfast and dinner. And if you like, at noon you will find a large and attractive gastronomy ... all served by a team of the most professional and always with a bright smile. Buffet breakfast from 07.30 hours to 10.00, snack from 08.00 to 23.30 and buffet dinner from 18.30 to 21.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoposa Villa Concha Aparments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Concha Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Concha Majorca
- Hoposa Hotel & Apartments Villaconcha Majorca/Port De Pollenca